There is nothing—absolutely no circumstance, no trouble, no testing that can ever touch me until, first of all, it has gone past God and past Christ right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a great purpose which I may not understand at the moment, but as I refuse to become panicky, as I lift up my eyes to Him, and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose or blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no trial will ever disarm me, no circumstance will cause me to fret, and I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord is. That is the rest of the victory.
Pastor Gary Peterson1-231-923-0573Worship Service 10:30 A.M.
- Worship Service July 23, 2017 at 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- Worship Service July 30, 2017 at 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- Shalom Sunday July 30, 2017 at 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- August 5, 2017 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- Worship Service August 6, 2017 at 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Won’t you join us?In this place, among these people, God is worshipped, God is praised. We have seen the signs and wonders; the lost are found here, the dead are raised. We are living the Gospel story; lives are changed and mountains moved. Won't you come and work among us? You are welcomed, you are loved.
- Mechelle Schneider on Pastor’s Ponderings
Acts 8:31Let the words of our mouths, and the meditations of our hearts be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, our Rock and our Redeemer.